18 Oct Fall Harvest Celebration
Join us for our Fall Festival Costume Parade!
Click here to download the flyer that contains the information below.
4th and 5th grade students will be joining us at our Sayre St. Location for the full day.
Where: PUC Community Charter Elementary (14019 Sayre St. Sylmar)
When: Monday, October 31, 2016
We will be giving out prizes for the top costumes in the following categories:
· Most Creative
· Best Superhero
· Most Original
Halloween Costume Guidelines
Students are expected to arrive to school in full uniform with costume in a bag. Students will be allowed to change during lunch break. We recommend costumes that can be put over uniform clothes.
· Costumes are allowed on Monday 10/31/16 after 12:30pm ONLY
· Students not dressing up in a costume must wear PCCES uniform
· No excessive use of blood or depiction of physical injury
· No clown costumes will be permitted
· Make-up only if related to the costume and nonviolent
· No weapons of any kind (even fake)
· No masks that cover your face
· Props or non-attached costume additions may be required to stay in office
· Costumes must not inhibit ability to move to class and sit in chair
· Close-toed shoes only: no flip flops, high heels, or platforms
· If in doubt, get clearance from Ms. Velez or Mrs. Mendoza prior to arriving to school on 10/31/16