20 Mar Visitor Policy
Posted at 13:55h in News
Site Visitor Policy
Who is a visitor?
- Anyone (non-site staff) who visits beyond the office
- Home Office Staff signs in and uses Home Office Staff Badges.
- There must be a meaningful purpose for the visit
- Where appropriate, Principal approval is attained prior to visit
- Visitors must abide by all school rules
- For sites that host multiple schools, a single point of entry is designated.
- This point of entry is designated for all entries and exits for all visitors.
- Once a visitor is checked-in at this point of entry, they are free to access the other schools.
- Visitors must wear their visitor badge or home office badge.
- Office Manager/Operations Manager is responsible for posting signs directing visitors to the front office.
- Office Manager has the following items at the front desk:
- sign in/out sheet in a binder
- Emergency Procedure Information Sheet
- If a visitor is sent by the Home Office (for repairs, a meeting, etc), the facilitator will alert the site and make any preparations necessary.
- Visitor signs in the office and presents Government Issued Photo ID or PUC Home Office Employee Badge
- Visitor receives visitor sticker or badge. Visitor wears sticker or badge for the duration of visit.
- Visitor follow rules at all times and adheres to purpose of visit.
End of Visit
- Visitor signs out
- Visitor turns in sticker or badge and any appropriate materials.